I know I haven't posted in a while, so here's a quick summary of what has been going on:
- I got the Beatles Anthology DVD set. It rules.
- My niece Amanda is going to have surgery today. It's not life threatening, but God bless her. I love her very much.
- A few posts ago, I mentioned moving. Well, it looks like I took another step towards that direction. I have been in contact with a company in Maryland and seem to be growing some interest in me. I'll post here if I ever go up for an interview.
- I had an interview here in Puerto Rico in a publicity company. It was bittersweet, however, since I finally found a job that I am over-qualified for. Hurrah.
- Work here is still pretty bad. According to the contract I signed, after 90 days I was supposed to be offered Medical Insurance. Well, that was over 60 days ago. I will not be sorry to leave this company.
- My brother and his wife just celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary. They have brought me much joy by giving me beautiful nieces.
It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'll try to sit down this weekend and give one of my regular rants, though I really doubt I will ever get around to it. Oh well, I'll keep in touch.