Monday, February 07, 2005

Yes, I'm still alive

I know I haven't posted in a while, so here's a quick summary of what has been going on:

  1. I got the Beatles Anthology DVD set. It rules.
  2. My niece Amanda is going to have surgery today. It's not life threatening, but God bless her. I love her very much.
  3. A few posts ago, I mentioned moving. Well, it looks like I took another step towards that direction. I have been in contact with a company in Maryland and seem to be growing some interest in me. I'll post here if I ever go up for an interview.
  4. I had an interview here in Puerto Rico in a publicity company. It was bittersweet, however, since I finally found a job that I am over-qualified for. Hurrah.
  5. Work here is still pretty bad. According to the contract I signed, after 90 days I was supposed to be offered Medical Insurance. Well, that was over 60 days ago. I will not be sorry to leave this company.
  6. My brother and his wife just celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary. They have brought me much joy by giving me beautiful nieces.

It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'll try to sit down this weekend and give one of my regular rants, though I really doubt I will ever get around to it. Oh well, I'll keep in touch.

No comments: