Friday, February 18, 2005

Feel the force, bitch

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. It's a parody on the trailer of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Just watch it and keep it mind it has some profanity, so put the blast shields down on the young ones.
Other than that, I have been making small changes to the blog lately. As noted on my previous post, I added some more buttons and images. I also changed some settings so now you can comment on a post without having to sign up with Blogger (Thanks for the head's up, Monica).
I also got an interview in Maryland soon. It will most probably be in March, so I'll keep you informed on what's going on.
Oh, If any of my three readers has the iTrip for the iPod, let me know if it's worth it.
Bye for now.

No comments: