Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What a Beautiful Morning

So I finally get to be early last night (thanks, CVS Sleeping Pills!) and I wake up refreshed and ready to face another day. So how do I celebrate? Well, by getting a speeding ticket! Hurrah!
So now I have to decide what to do: Pay the ticket and get a point on my licence, or stand in front of a judge to beg for his mercy. I do not have any points on my licence, so one will really not do me any harm. I do have to take into account that my insurance may go up. As for standing in front of a judge, I have been watching a lot of Boston Legal lately. I have no problem paying the ticket, but I do not want that point on my licence. The problem in asking the judge for leniency is that it could backfire, as seen below.

I'll keep you informed on my status.

No comments: