Friday, December 09, 2005

Reach Out and Touch Faith

Today is the Depeche Mode concert in DC with The Bravery is opening the show. It's been a while since I've gone to a concert that I wanted to see (the last couple of concerts I went to was as chaperon. God, I hate Emo.)
My childhood spanned the 1980's while my brothers would listen to all the music. In a way, I grew up listening to Depeche Mode, The Cure, Oingo Boingo, etc. So it's funny how one of these 80's songs will sound on the radio and I, without realizing it, would know all the lyrics by memory.
But Depeche Mode was always different; they are really good. And their new album is awesome. So far, I've heard nothing but good things about their tour. I'll let you know how it went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Your Own.....Personal.....Pizza"

I CAN'T WAIT!

What to wear, what to wear........

Mon :)