Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm Back

I apologize for the amount of time between posts. I have been quite busy with work and trying to have some semblance of a social life (fun, fun Southern Maryland). My job is going very well. I've just switched tasks and I'm working on a Naval missile (coming soon, Iraq).
As for fun, the Depeche Mode concert was amazing. They have truly gotten better with age. Speaking of age, the crowd was of an interesting demographic age. The average age seemed to be around 30, though there were some extreme outliers including 12 year old kids to 50 year olds wearing leather jackets... The 80's never die.
And now for the weather. There is no longer snow on the ground and the temperature has been hovering in the mid-thirties. The cold really isn't that bad. The only time it ever gets to me is in the morning when I turn on my car's heater (and all I get is a blast of icy air) and at night when I'm trying to sleep.
Other than that, I like it here. My job never gets bored and I'm meeting more people every weekend.
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

No comments: