Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Have a Blog?

I know, I have been a horrible blogger. This is due to a number of things:
  1. I am VERY lazy
  2. I have recently re-discovered twitter (http://www.twitter.com/antoniojvr)
  3. I am VERY lazy
So I figured I should, at the very least, check in and keep all of you (all two of you) in the loop on what is going on in my life.
  • Life in Houston is going very nice. I am really loving it here.
  • I am going to Las Vegas on Sunday for a business trip. After 5pm, I am on my own. Dangerous.
  • I am buying a house! I close on the house on June 27th, and I will be posting pictures shortly afterwards.
  • I just saw Rancid in concert. for those who knew me during my punk days, Rancid was one of my favorite groups. Since August, I have seen NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise, and Rancid. Next month: Less Than Jake :)
  • The job is also going well. I just got promoted to Analyst IV. Very happy!
  • I bought a gun (almost a requirement here in Texas). It is a Walther P22 with a laser sight.
So, in general, all is well. I am updating multiple times a day at my twitter site (link above) so feel free to check up on me there or, if you have twitter, follow me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: