Tuesday, January 08, 2008

New Years Resolution 2008

Last year, I made a few resolutions (1, 2, and 3). Out of the three, I was able to keep one. So this year, I decided to even out the odds and I'm only going to have ONE New Year's Resolution: Stop Biting My Nails.
I have been biting my nails since I was a little kid, and I imagine it will not be easy breaking a habit that is 25 years old. So I enlisted a little help. I purchased this nail polish on amazon.com* that pretty much tastes like arse.
Regardless on how gay I look when I put on this nail polish (not to mention the lipstick), it seems to work. I have not bitten my nails in a pretty long time. They are even starting to grow out! However, I am noticing a problem with the polish. While I no longer bite my nails, I also have to be careful about eating finger foods especially when I want to lick my fingers. It happens quite a bit and I always feel like an idiot for forgetting.
I hope to keep my resolution this year. So far so good, and I'm on my way to the glamorous world of having finger nails.



*A side note about amazon.com, a friend and husband of one of my coworkers just got a job there. Congratulations, Andy!

No comments: