Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Money Diet Report #5

I just noticed that I haven't updated the report. Sorry :)
Here is the latest: I have paid off $1250 on my credit card since 01/Aug. I spent a little more money this week. I had to go buy some household cleaning supplies, I was running out of groceries, and I had one afternoon where I did not have time to go home to eat lunch so I had to pick up some fast food. In total, I must have spent around $50 this week. I'm tightening the money belt and I'm going to try to spend as little as possible for this week.
Thanks for all the encouragement I've been getting from everyone. You make my starvation seem like a walk in a park. Hmm... I'm kinda like Gandhi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found good link to earn money
http://www.ideasnext.com/moneymaker.htm

Antonio said...

Wow, thanks a lot spammer.