Thursday, July 20, 2006

Updating Sucks

I have about four great ideas for posts. I just don't have the time to write them. Actually, that's a lie. I'm just really lazy. Actually, that's a lie. Here's my dilemma: the posts I want to wrote will be long. And the way this blog is set up, the post will take up the whole page and push the previous posts into the archives. So the easy solution is changing the source code to cut off the post at a certain point, and having people click through to the permanent link in order to read the whole post. So, I have to go through blogger (I use blogger because I'm cheap and it is free) to change the code. I have the code I need, I'm just too lazy to go change it.
Maybe I'll do it this weekend. Probably not. It's a shame, too. Those posts were going to be awesome.
Funny thing, by the time you finish reading this post, you will realize you just wasted 3 minutes of your life on a pointless post. Sorry.
:)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Ahh fuck it, you can have those three minutes for free. But the next three are gonna cost you.

Oh and please get rid of the word verification bullshit. What you think that someone is actually gonna take the time to spam this pointless blog? Someone has a bit of an ego problem. (Saying shit like that is so much better than typing it because I know what voice to use and how to say it. Such a shame.)

Here is this week's word verification:
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
I could go on......
I think I will.....
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby
pclovby


Ok I think I've made my point.











pclovby

Antonio said...

Actually, I had a problem with spammers, believe it or not.