Sunday, September 18, 2005

Been A While...

I know that it's been quite a while since I updated the blog. I have been having an eventful week from dealing with a business trip this week to being crashed into right when I decided that I was going to put some money into my car. In case you were wondering, the car is mostly ok, just some minor body damage. Her insurance (I won't do any women driver jokes, but I'm tempted) is going to cover full repairs.
So, to make myself feel better, I found a couple of things on the endless repository of useless information known as the Internet.
First, here is a soundboard for the best movie to come out in 2004: Team America.
Now this completely baffled me. Look how expensive it is and what the specs are. We truly have come a long way.
I don't think I'll be updating much this week, opposed to the many updates you saw in the past month (2, I believe). I'm going to be on travel for work. So until next time, be safe and donate to Katrina relief.

No comments: