Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Good times... Good times

I think that people my age are benefiting most from movies that are being released in the cinema. Star Wars, for example, is a movie that started off before I was born and just now came to it's fiery death.. I mean, conclusion.
Land of the Dead, from legendary director George A. Romero, is about to be released. One of the first horror movies I ever saw was his Night of the Living Dead (it still scares the crap out of me!).
On top of that, it seems like every other week, there is a new comic hero movie being premiered.
But today I saw something that really made my inner child happy. I think almost everybody my age grew up watching this cartoon, and it looks like there will be a live action version coming to the big screen. On that note, check out Michael Bay's new movie teaser posters that were just released.
Enjoy, I know I will.

No comments: