Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm back

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Well, I've been busy so get off my back! :)
Anyways, I started my new job and it is going very well. I'm in the training program, so it will be a while before I get my hands dirty with the good stuff. They do have me working part time on a project. Without getting into too much detail, it involves a big gun (my inner Beavis & Butthead are laughing at this point).
I've been trying to get used to living here. It is a huge culture shock for a Latin boy that has lived most of his life in Puerto Rico. But I guess I have to take it one day at a time.
I bought car insurance yesterday and it came out a lot cheaper than I had expected (thanks, Geico). The advantage of this is that I know have more money to spend on a place to live or I can probably go ahead and buy a place and pay the mortgage. But like I said before, one day at a time.

No comments: